representative : Hotel Petit Dru
you have any questions, contact us by post at the address below, or by e-mail :
Hotel Petit Dru
289 Route des Putheys
Phone 33(0)4 50 75 77 33
developed and hosted by :
3 Avenue du Pré-Félin
74940 ANNECY LE VIEUX
- All data included in this site (text, photographs, illustrations, icons, animations, databases, etc.) are the exclusive property of the Hotel Petit Dru Company, or are subject to specific authorisation for their use by the Hotel Petit Dru Company.
- Information on the services and their features correspond to their definition upon the uploading or updating of the various pages of the website. Information is provided for information purposes only and shall not be considered contractual.
- The Hotel Petit Dru Company reserves the right to modify the information presented without notice, without being required to update this document. Despite the care taken in the construction of this website, if you think you have found a mistake, feel free to contact us.
- By accessing the Hotel Petit Dru website, you agree to comply with the French Intellectual Property Code, and more generally, with the international treaties and agreements containing provisions relating to copyright protection. You therefore undertake not to: download, reproduce in whole or in part, sell, distribute, issue, publish or communicate in any form the data or works protected by copyright which appear on the Hotel Petit Dru website without the specific, prior written authorisation of the holder of the copyright related to the work or data reproduced.
- On some of the pages of our website, you may be asked to voluntarily provide us with personal information such as your name, address or e-mail address. This information is necessary to enable us to respond to your comments or requests for information. Please note that it is not our intention to send you unsolicited e-mails, i.e. unless you have requested a response from us.
- Each visitor providing information to the Hotel Petit Dru Company agrees to grant it full transferable rights regarding the said information, and authorises the Company to use that information as it sees fit. The information provided by visitors shall not be considered confidential and must be accurate, lawful and not harmful to the interests of third parties. This site has been declared to the French National Commission for Data Protection and Civil Liberties, pursuant to the French law of 6 January 1978. Any person referred to on any page of this website may exercise their rights to access, modify, rectify or delete the information concerning them, by writing to the following e-mail address: